Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Massage Therapy Balls, Craniosacral Therapy Techniques

Promo Stress Balls
Craniosacral Therapy Techniques
Massage Therapy Balls


Massage Therapy Balls, Still Point Inducers, Craniosacral Therapy Techniques

I am writing to ask for some stress balls to use in my Craniosacral practice. Just this past Friday, I got back from an Advanced training in Clinical Applications of Craniosacral Therapy with one of the Craniosacral teachers. He uses your balls as Stillpoint Inducers and I am very interested in trying them for this as well. To help relieve their headaches we have our patients put two balls inside a sock and then have our patients lie down with their occiputs cradling the balls. 

Massage Therapy Balls


Please visit our Stress Ball site for free quotes, and free samples (to qualified businesses). Thank you.

http://www.promostressball.com/

PromoStressBall.com - Telephone: 415-388-2736 - Mill Valley, California. Email

1 comment:

  1. Craniosacral Therapy , I heard a lot about this therapy. I am very grateful that I am getting this information through your article. I hope that I will get more information over here.



    ReplyDelete