Monday, October 22, 2012

Non Toxic Stress Balls For Children, Non Toxic Exercise Ball

Promo Stress Balls
We Sell Non Toxic Stress Balls For Children
They Are A Non Toxic Exercise Ball



Non Toxic Stress Balls For Children, Non Toxic Exercise Ball, Non Toxic Balls

Hi. It was a pleasure talking with you and learning a little more about the balls. I really appreciated the other night being able to find a site sells stress balls that are non-toxic. Working with young children, it felt very important to me to give them stress balls that were healthy to use.

I had simply typed variations of "healthy stress balls for children" and "nontoxic stress balls for children."  I began to put such things into the search engine after reading online about stress balls being made oftentimes from toxic materials. Frankly, that veered me quickly away from stress balls made in China.  I did find a few other web sites with nontoxic balls but these were quite expensive—around twenty dollars each.

So, what you offering is absolutely fabulous and could be marketed, I think, even more widely.

I teach first grade at: Santa Monica, CA

Thank you so much.  


Stress Balls For Children

Please visit our Stress Ball site for free quotes, and free samples (to qualified businesses). Thank you.

http://www.promostressball.com/

PromoStressBall.com - Telephone: 415-388-2736 - Mill Valley, California. Email

No comments:

Post a Comment